[AI] Regarding the AI Bangalore meeting held yesterday

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun Jul 29 05:20:31 EDT 2007

Folks:

As planned, about 14 of AI Bangalorians met yesterday, amidst unexpected
rain and chaotic traffic ever present in the city roads. Amongst other
things, we had discussed ways of getting several other VI people to use
computers, some technology issues (as usual Fayaz was the one who posed
maximum questions which, again, as usual, were quite interesting), and
heard everyone narrate several funny stories. All amidst coffee/tea and
snacks.

Several student members are writing to me off-line to explain how
interesting they had found the meeting. Of course, the success of this
meeting has made some of us nurture plans of a future meeting.

I would like to thank Madhu Singhal, Geetha and Hotel Ashreya
Internationals (who were quite disabled friendly in their service) and,
above all, those who braved the odds and turned up. Hopefully we will
plan the next meeting, depending on the level of interest. A special
thanks to Kanchan, whose visit to Bangalore last month gave rise to the
idea.

Warm rgds,

Subramani