[AI] A good headphone

Atul R Sahay arsahay at accessindia.org.in
Sat Jul 28 04:43:25 EDT 2007

Hi!

We all are forced to use headphone at some point of time or the other. Considering it to be an occupational hazard, I have been experimenting with various makes. Today I picked up Microsoft's headphone which has recently been launched, at least at Jamshedpur. I find it to be a lot superior to the ones I have been using so far. It gets connected to laptop through USB port and so I expect it to be a lot more durable as well. It costs Rs. 1200. It has a good microphone attached too.

     With best regards,

Atul