[AI] Password application for folders

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:55:20 EDT 2007

Hello Rohan,

Ms private folder is one such utility which you can use on genuine windows
xp alone. It requires verification online. The programme was uploaded by
Kiran and the link is
www.accessindia.org.in/MSPF10ENU.msi
If the link is missing, I can send it to you as attachment. It is about one
and half mb in size.

If you use a pen drive, you will find a utility for password protection of
pen drive at
www.truecrypt.org
The second choice will be better, I think.

However, I have used neither of these two.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329