[AI] Today's Web Site

vishnu ramchandani vishnuhappy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 00:11:11 EDT 2007

www.tenbyten.org

Today, news media defines our world’s history. Images
from the news chronicle our lives; reminding us of our
past and informing us of our present. Tenbyten.org
collects and displays 100 images in a 10x10 format
daily; based on the top news keywords of the day. The
system also displays happenings month-wise as
well as year-wise, thus providing a comprehensive
visual collage of what characterised a certain time
period - a refreshing way to look at our world’s
recent events.

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html