[AI] My new assignment

Mohammed Asif Iqbal asifmaiqbal at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 00:46:17 EDT 2007

Congratulation.
With Best Wishes.
asif

----- Original Message -----
From: "Atul R Sahay" <arsahay at accessindia.org.in>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:19 PM
Subject: [AI] My new assignment

Friends,

I am posting this as I feel that Tata Steel has shown great respect for
persons with visual impairment by giving this assignment to me. Effective
August 1 '07, I am joining this Company back as Senior Manager Seccurity
Administration. My position will be No. 2 in the Division which looks after
the Seccurity and Administration of Tata Steel, Community Services, and
Land, Market,  Estate belonging to Tata Steel at Jamshedpur. I will be
reporting to Chief Seccurity &Administration. I joined Tata Steel in 1992
and left the same in 2005 to work as Head Business Excellence for JUSCO.

I hope this assignment of mine will help the society see us better.

With best regards and unconditional love for all,

Atul.