[AI] My new assignment

Atul R Sahay arsahay at accessindia.org.in
Wed Jul 25 17:58:37 EDT 2007

Friend,
"Security administration" is fundamentally administration, of course
pertaining to Security. Yes it will mean a lot of interaction with law and
order enforcement agencies. As you are aware, I was getting another job as
Corporate Quality Head but that was at Kolkata. This assignment will let me
remain at Jamshedpur and strengthen NAB's Jharkhand Branch further.
Community Services too reports to my new Chief and hence a potential to
leverage for NAB. My Boss's Boss happens to be DMD Corporate Services. To
give you an example of what can be done for NAB in future, I am getting
"Sports Cafe" inaugurated at JRD Sports Complex tomorrow which will lead to
the employment of 2 persons with visual impairment straight away. This quick
allotment to was due to new contacts. You saw some other ventures like that
during your last visit to Jamshedpur. Come again after an year and you will
see what being a "Gorkha" means to our community at Jamshedpur. By the way,
my past is not going to leave me and I am expected to flood the new area
with "improvement initiatives" such as value engineering and Six Sigma
projects. In fact this is the major expectation of my new Boss.

With best regards,

Atul.