[AI] Typing too much can damage judicial discrimination

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 25 05:06:06 EDT 2007

Well Friends

So it becomes clear that we have to make best out of
limited sources if we have to remain at run in the
race of this intensely competitive world.

Admittedly, since we are visually challenged so we
have no option but to tirelessly use computers and
gadgets, which are acutely injurious for us. Hence,
many of us our suffering from ear diseases; many from
other diseases, which is not at all acceptable. I will
not waste your time in writing about the omnipresent
discrimination and tear jerky story; you people can
add further to this.

Resultantly, we are the ones who suffer the most. So
do we not deserve anything like Domestic violence act?

How many women are really sincere to use this act? I
don’t want a debate telling that men are crueler or
women are; but I want to timidly tell that this act is
being misused and women do not deserve it in all
instances.

World knows that women don’t suffer as we; then why
isn’t there such an act for us? Tell me, tell me.

I am convinced that many would mercilessly make my fun
for my idiot question; but I don’t care for it. I just
asked what humanity made me to ask.

Your friend

Shadab Husain

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html