[AI] need Volunteers for Journalism, Optional english and Woman studys:

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:29:16 EDT 2007

dear sushila,
if you are a visually handicapped and your medium of expression is
english. you should try to buy hand held readers, which are available
in the market and if you do so, you would not be needing any kind of
human help. i have high hope that list members can tell you the exact
location and cost for the same product. in my opinion a female should
be more indipendent in case she is visually handicapped.
warm regards
drun.