[AI] horoscope

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:17:29 EDT 2007

dear anand,
i trust you would be o.k. in delhi. how your job is going on.? You
should purchase Kundali light. It has all the functions you desireed
in your mail. I can provide it to you if you desire so. you can go
online do the same there too. the site belongs to astro.comif you do
not want to purchase the same.
with kind regards,
.....drun