[AI] Read By Sentence and Paragraph Not Working

Arup Chakraborty arup_nest at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 23 21:23:07 EDT 2007

Actually, I had downloaded some books from the Gutenberg sight. These books
are in plain text. I had converted those files to word documents using the
copy paste formula. Read by sentence and read by paragraph is working
perfectly in notepad but not inthe the word document. So, I have told her to
read the books in plain text.

Arup