[AI] need Volunteers for Journalism, Optional english and Woman studys:

ramya susheela susheela.hello at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:31:05 EDT 2007

Hai everybody.
I am Susheela, "Visually Impairment student" studying in first year
B.A I have taken as subjects "Journalism, Optional English and Woman
studies."
I need readers for above mentioned subjects.
I am requesting you all any one can come on 6  to 8  "morning or evening".
Specifically I need for Optional English.
Please forward this Mail to your friends who can take this response.
If any one can ready to come hear, send Mail to
susheela.hello at gmail.com

with regards.
Susheela.