[AI] About Talks 2.5.

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:46:40 EDT 2007

I think it is equally irritating to read any word document with talk three
either. In my opinion, it is not the fault of talks rather we require
greater memory within the phone itself, I have talks 3.005 with Nokia 6681
and when I try to read any word document, even if it is of just a single
page, it would keep repeating the first sentence again and again and then
slowly slowly it would start jumping.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id: dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo+Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.