[AI] indenting in MS WORD

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:57:41 EDT 2007

Hello,

When the first line is pushed to the right a bit, say half inch, it is an
indented paragraph. When second and subsequent lines of the paragraphare
pushed to the right and the first line starts from the left margin of the
print area, it is a hanging indent. The tab key indents half inch by
default. If you want more control, you can use the Paragraph dialogue box
under the Format menu. You can also find it pressing the application key.
Once you have specified a format for a paragraph, you can copy the format of
the paragraph using ctrl+shift+c to copy format only and paste this format
on to a new paragraph using ctrl+shift+v. Remember that Jaws uses these
keystrokes for certain functions. So you must press insert+3 on the
alphanumeric keypad to execute the pass through command.

In case things are messed up,, you can always return to the normal format by
using ctrl+shift+n.

Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Amiyo.