[AI] Read By Sentence and Paragraph Not Working

Rakesh Kumar Gupta rkgd1964 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jul 22 17:08:24 EDT 2007

I am also using Jaws 8.00, but I am not facing this type of difficulty.
May be some problem installation of jaws, like "typical button" has not been
selected during installation!.
If this type of problem happens with another version of Jaws, then obviously
source of Jaws software is defected because before some months, I faced this
type of problem with Jaws7.00 and it finished after installation it from
another new CD.
Regards,
Rakesh.