[AI] 70 M with talksAccessing Address book in Nokia N

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 06:04:45 EDT 2007

As far as i have noticed, with n and e series, you cannot access talks while the call is in progress. However, some people would claim that it is possible in the set you have mentioned below, but all of them would say that they have heard this, nobody seems to be telling where they have heard this from.