[AI] 70 M with talksAccessing Address book in Nokia N

Punit Diwan punitdiwan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 01:42:38 EDT 2007

Dear Members,
    I  am planning to buy Nokia 70 M. I would like to know that can we access address book with talks during the call in other words can we access book with talks when we are calling or receiving call from some one. I also want to know tha how often Nokia 70 M hangs with. I am asking this questions because some sited users state that this handset hangs quite often.
    Please share your experience regarding this. I would like to thank you for your replies in advance

Regards
Punit Diwan