[AI] indenting in MS WORD

sanjay ilovecold at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 11:40:44 EDT 2007

Friends,
I have few questions  about indenting.
First of all, what is the difference between hanging indent and indent, Control T and Control M are the short keys respectively.
 secondly, assume I am typing some lengthy points--(a) (b) (c)...  in this case, I would like to highlight first line of these points and remaining lines should be indented.     How it can be done? I also would like to know how to come out of indentation after  typing the indenting portion.   Please explain with key strokes. Frequently, I have to type such letters so I need to know these print styles and formats.
Thanks in advance,
Sanjay Prasad,