[AI] Real Time Screen Reading talking mouse

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Fri Jul 20 06:33:12 EDT 2007

Dear Geetha
Hi
4 Blind Mice allows you to use mouse directally, and not the mouse thru
keyboard. 4 Blind Mice is new born baby so it does not support large
number of software, but if it is developed further well I must say that
it can be alternative for the jaws cursor. Understand that, 4 Blind Mice
is not ment to use without screen reader.
4 Blind Mice will help us to enjoy another hardware "mouse" of computer
which is popular in sighted community and freedom from sticking to
keyboard only.
Toans provided in 4 Blind Mice sounds good, but I can't see the moment
of the mouse cursor so I am not able to comment on that more, therefore
I am requesting to my friends to download this product and install on
your computer, so that we can explower further how it can be used with
screenreaders, which might enhance our  productivity, and make more
computer more enjoyable.
Thanks.
When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
Sanjeev
Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
 Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com