[AI] Information needed pertaining to screen reading softwares

Saurabh Malav saurabhmalav at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:58:59 EDT 2007

Yes, safa can read multi-linguial document. The most exciting feature of
safa is that it can support multiple tts at a time. It means that user can
set different sapi compliant tts to different languages and these all set
tts will work simultenously.

Currently safa supports all Indian languages however tts is available for
only some indian languages. Currently tts is available for English, Hindi,
Sanskrit, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Nepali languages and
safa supports these all  languages.

Saurabh Malav