[AI] MS Outlook 2003.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:56:34 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

This is to draw yr kind attn. to the fact that I've already done all of what was suggested to me to configure my gmail account in MS OUTLOOK 2003.

But still, I don't know WHY, on SELECTING & PRESSING the TEST ACCOUNTS SETTINGS BUTTON, I only get ERROR & CLOSE BUTTON.  The TYPE of ERROR is not known, even after trying to visualise the error message.

I haven't even been able to either SEND or RECEIVE a single mail in my account in MS OUTLOOK till date.

     You are kindly requested to pls tell me, WHAT do I do now to solve all these problems?

Hoping & Looking forward to be in receipt of yr kind & invaluable help & guidance soon by return mails.

With many thanks in advance & best regards.  Anubha.

TELE : 0532-2409434, 0532-2400168.

FAX : 0532-2409434, PP FAX : 0532-2405352.

E.mails :

pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com,

hianu218 at yahoo.co.in

POSTAL ADDRESS : Bhargava Villia,