[AI] Nokia 5700?

amit bhattt amitbhatt at bluebottle.com
Wed Jul 18 07:24:25 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Nokia 5700 is a newly launched Series 60 mobile handset, it is Simbian 9.2 phone and I think it should work with talks.
 Can anybody throw some light on it’s performance and compatibility with talks?
5700 is told a music addition phone with superior voice quality. We can download up to 1500 MP3 songs in this mobile instrument. I want to analyze and compare this phone to Nokia 3250 witch is another music addition phone, known for it’s very good sound quality.
Kindly apprise me witch mobile phone is best recommended to expend amongst these two from compatibility point of view and sound too.

--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: amitbhattdelhi at hotmail.com
Yahoo messenger: champion_bhatt at yahoo.co.in
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"