[AI] Episode 12 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 18 06:05:27 EDT 2007

Hi friends,

Catch up with the episode 12 of our radio  show Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan.

In this episode listen to a blind lady who is a P R O and she talks about her life and work. Also know about a well known writer, based in the US who happens to be blind. In the advice section, we talk about the basics & the contemporary things about Braille.

Apart from the above, enjoy good bollywood music and don't forget to take part in the contest of the week.

Episode 12 would be aired today, i.e. Wednesday, July 18th 2007 at 9pm. Or listen to it online anytime for a full week from Thursday morning onwards at www.radio.org/include/radio/radio.php.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org