[AI] Fwd: RP . . . Dr Sapse Stem Cell treatment in India

Reshmi M reshmi77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:52:44 EDT 2007

hi friends.
i am suffering from RP and my stem cells have been isolated and
preserved . i am eager to know more about  this treatment . like its
procedure, efficacy and the appropriate institutiin from where to
under go for i had a bitter experience when i went for  a consultation
to a centre knowing stem cell therapy for rp was done there
looking forward for greater help
with regards.
reshmi