[AI] Queries On TC

venkat ramana venkat.devabattini at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 17 03:37:15 EDT 2007

  Hon. Members,

     I am thinking of installing TC compiler. Earlier, I had MSVS. But I removed it from the system when I reformatted as it took a lot of space. I don’t want to use the IDE. I want to use it from command line using the Notepad as code editor. I most humbly request someone to answer the following queries:

  Can we use TC with ease from command-line?
  What is the working directory for TC compiler if I install it at c:\tc?
  What is the default location where TC stores the .c and .exe files?
  Are there any warnings against TC?

  Thank You
  Venkat