[AI] Information needed related to bvisually challenged pilot

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:59:27 EDT 2007

Hi sir, thanks a lot for the absolute information, but the site is not opening.

Anyway it is alright, because Mr. Shiv has already given me the
article off the list. Please don't take it as an offence.

Now what I need to know is that has he completed his journey: because
old as that article is, it is not mentioning that whether he has
reached Sydney or not.

Will anyone shed some light on the query?

Revert

Regds

Shadab Husain