[AI] Information needed related to bvisually challenged pilot

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 03:56:47 EDT 2007

Hello,

As far as I remember, his name is Arthur Hilton-Barber. This British man of
55 years of age recently flew from London to Sidney. NFB published the
experience of his first flight in The Braille Monitor. You can search for
this article in its old issues which are available at
www.nfb.net

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329