[AI] Information needed pertaining to screen reading softwares

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 07:08:46 EDT 2007

Hi friends, I want to know that how far is 'Connect Outloud' and
'Windows Eyes' are accessible with Windows. Please tell me if one
knows only about the performance of single software.

I also want to know about 'Safa'. Leaving Hindi, can miscellaneous
regional languages also be read by it? If yes then how many?

Please tell me soon. I am very eager to know aobut it.

Thanks to Shiv that he provided me the article. Visually challenged
piot aero plane one.

Best regards

Shadab Husain