[AI] Information needed related to bvisually challenged pilot

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:29:26 EDT 2007

Hi friends, can anyone provide me the information about the visually
challenged person who recently made a record by flying an aero plane
covering many countries? If I am not wrong then his name was something
like Barbara Barbara.

I just want to know that how many countries he journeyed and what was
his correct name. I read this article in The Hindu.

Friends you can also tell me any site having this article and I will
search there for it. It is ver important. I am very eager to know
about this person, so please be quick!

Thank you so much Dinesh sir for your excellent information. Excellent
in technology!

Regards

Shadab Husain