[AI] Done... part-3

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:47:41 EDT 2007

Hello Jeet,

Seven days are of course enough for downloading 151 mb. I downloaded part 1
immediately. I could not download part 2 with dap, it got disconnected
thrice. I could not attend office following heavy shower last week for four
days. I was also busy with other jobs.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329