[AI] Very Unfortunate

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:15:47 EDT 2007

Dear Venkat,
I am apolagising to you on behalf of Mahendra although there was nothing
offensive in his mail if it has hurt you then I do apolagise.

However its time we learnt to reply to some mails directly to the sender and
not to
the group. Instead of understanding this people still clog the group. Its
frustrating for us so please understand from what standpoint Mahendra comes.
If you had a problem with his mail you should have complained to the
moderator and to Mahendra personally and not to the group.

Since I started the off topic posting I also apolagise.
Please drop this issue. mahendra please dont react to his mail or mine. Lets
go on.
Kanchan