[AI] Done... part-3

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Thu Jul 12 12:56:18 EDT 2007

Actualy, when I uploaded the 3rd part, I logedin before that,
and there may be some kind of miss-happening
may be that the file is deleted accidentaly
but, 7 days are enough for downloading 151 MB

--
Contact:
Direct-cell: 00919213153776

Quoting Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.biswas at gmail.com>:

 Sorry Jeet, I have downloaded part 2 of sf8, not part 3. I wonder
 how part 3
 disappears when part 2 is still there.

 Best regards,

 Amiyo.