[AI] Done... part-3

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 07:24:30 EDT 2007

Hello Jeet,

I have downloaded part 3 today. But part 2 is no longer available. I could
not download it before on acount of server failure. I got part 1 already.
How can I get part 2 of sf8? Moreover, the files are with .daa extension.
How should we handle these .daa files?

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329