[AI] skype call recorder

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Wed Jul 11 23:18:10 EDT 2007

Dear Firoz,
Thank you very much for this most needed information.
I have downloaded Call burner and started enjoying it within no time. I Have
been looking for such a recorder from the time I had started using Skype.
Really thanks for the initiative you have taken in writing to the call
burner group to make it accessible for us and posting this info on the list.