[AI] Handicap certificate by Central govt.

Rakesh Kumar Gupta rkgd1964 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 10 19:55:42 EDT 2007

Nowadays, any certificate of any type of handicapped should issued by any 
civil / govt hospital after examining by the medical board to needy person.
If you were examined by medical board of specialist doctors [including 
eye-specialist] of concerned hospital, then your certificate will definitely 
be accepted in all part of India.
Have a nice Time!
Rakesh Kumar Gupta
Cell: 9968295921
LL: 0120-2611158
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Abdul Razique Khan" <1988.abdul at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:24 PM
Subject: [AI] Handicap certificate by Central govt.

> Hi everybody,
> Friends, I have a handicap (blind) certificate which is issued by the
> civil surgeon of Jamshedpur. Can anybody tell me  how to get a central
> government recognized certificate as it will be a much comprehensive
> proof of my disablity an will be universally accepted.
> Regards,
> Abdul
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com 

More information about the AccessIndia mailing list