[AI] self introduction

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:00:09 EDT 2007

thank you very much. monitor talks only when there is jaws loaded in
computer. it is as simple as anything i.e. working in computers with
jaws. you told me abot talking monitor in kerala. tell me its address.
if it is a computer related device does it talks during biose or in
safe mode? indian technology i hope in our field is nothing but a day
dream.
  however write to me what medicine can work if someone is operated
for brain with insertion of shunt and still the brain does not
function and with the result body leaves co ordination? In my opinion
Indians boast much then do in reality. it is therefore we are
developing nation even today with multiple population and we are so
even before China.
regards
drun