[AI] Marriage for visually challenged

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:20:35 EDT 2007

How many of us really enjoy the friendly company of a faithful partner?

Generally our parents find a flunkey lady for us after we get a job so
that we may easily get on with this life. Thereafter literally
speaking, she becomes a maid rather than an affianced wife.

Unfortunately, few frumpy ladies quickly turn up to be femme fatales
after marriage.

I am pretty caddish, so, strongly feel marrying to gain worldly
pleasure is sheer cupidity and idiocy.

Please don't be disheartened, there are few who reciprocally enjoy the
blissful tranquility with their humble ones, but

Love is seldom mutual

Shadab Husain