[AI] films show visually challenged in poor light

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Jul 10 01:44:59 EDT 2007

It is true that stereotyping is something we have to fight time and time
again. Almost all of those who work with me have asked if I walk
counting how many steps it takes to reach a place. Though logical, I
couldn't manage this even once and I know people ask this because they
are given to understand that blind people count their steps from our
popular media.

Subramani