[AI] offtopic but good

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:08:12 EDT 2007

Regrettably, I was flabbergasted to find the similarity of your cause
with that of Bill Gates. Would you be ever successful to elaborate a
little that how is it similar?

You say that you are on your way to establish an electronic reading
centre for the visually challenged in the Lucknow University. Really?

Then perfectly knowing the notorious system of Lucknow University, I
presage that that centre would be reserve for rarefied persons, as the
so called computer centre is since last two years; so, being a student
of Lucknow University, my suggestion is to give it no thought.

By the way, be it known to you that in Lucknow there is a person whose
name is Mr. Rakesh Jain, and he has already set up a huge studio for
digital books to further the cause of the unfortunate students of
Lucknow University. He works.

"Those who want to thank me please dont bother  you are always welcome
but if you still insist then send me a personal mail. Do not under any
circumstances add to the traffic on the list for silly reasons."
Haven't you read this also?

Smile

Shadab Husain