[AI] Availing insurance facility

Fayaz Pasha fayaz.pasha at manifestservices.com
Mon Jul 9 10:04:28 EDT 2007

Hi friends,

I wish to understand if IRDA has any specific guidelines with regards to
insurance facility for the visually impaired. A couple of companies have
refused me the facility stating that I come under high risk category. I feel
this is discriminatory and require your help. Please forward any such
guidelines if available.

Any further clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Warm Regards,
For Manifest Info Services Pvt Ltd.,
Fayaz Pasha- MIS Executive
Direct Line : +080 41239442  Fax : 080 - 41239805 mobile: 9845942395

Manifest Info Services Pvt. Ltd.,

                                                                     Work
Solutions

"Others Commit We Deliver"

Visit us at manifestservices.com

  This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient
acknowledges that Manifest Info Services Pvt Ltd or and associated
companies, (collectively "MARIAN Group"), are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding
nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so
expressly with due authority of MARIAN Group. Before opening any attachments
please check them for viruses and defects."