[AI] streaming audio/video

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon Jul 9 02:49:02 EDT 2007

Dear Moiz and others:

First of all, let me tell you all that I don't have a user-name and
password to operate my internet connection. The person who installed the
connection for me told me that it is not required. Of course, since I
wasn't aware of the need to check usage details I didn't ask about that
to him. Now, for AI members in Bangalore who use BSNL Data 1 connection,
is there a customer care number or tech support number to which I can
call and get the details about my usage? The BSNL seems very
disorganized in this city, is it something any of you have felt too?

Subramani