[AI] FW: Lecture on Basic Law.

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 15:27:11 EDT 2007

hello all,
if some of you is attending such a lecture, it is my appeal to ask for
whether there are some international laws for blind persons? if so
what are those? this question is relevent because the general
secretary of national federation of blind is comming lucknow many a
time for some pending cases in the court of blind but still there is
no decision. another example is mine. commissioner disabilities
ordered in my personal case for counting of my services with effect
from the post was sanctioned but to this university was asked by u.p.
government to go in high court, which dismissed the said order of
commissioner u.p. and said that it has no right to interfere in the
service matters of university.
   my humble appeal is if some of you could attend such a legal
lecture, please suppliment it to all the list members.
regards:
drun