[AI] Want N I O S Hindi Books for Class 12

Dev Kumar devksingh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:52:31 EDT 2007

Dear Mr.

As you desire the book of NIOS in hindi. in this regard i have book as you
need.for more details
you may visit our website www.rsvinet.com or directely contact and  become a
member of RSVI, Digital Talking Library. after that you get desire books.

thanking you

Devnandan Kumar
Executive Officer
RSVI, Lucknow