[AI] need urgent help.

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 21:11:49 EDT 2007

Hi Moiz!

Portable digital assistant is what you are talking about I think. You
may visit www.eyeway.org , and after highlighting the links list,
click on 'Eyeway Products.' Then click 'Browse by category', and there
you will find INFORMATION ABOUT PDA AND a list of OTHER techie tools
specifically designed for us. How to get them and a little
introduction is also there about the products.

Don't be jumpy, a little carelessness is sophistication!

Heartily wishing you well

Shadab