[AI] hotmail configaration

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sat Jul 7 16:43:10 EDT 2007

hello sir!!?
well can you tell me how to upgrade? and after upgrading can we then
configure this account in out look express?
I visited the given link but well did not find any link to upgrade.. though
will still try..
thanks a lot for your any and all asistence..
and if any one has upgraded then? please do share his/her experiances..
thanks a lot
regards
Mamta.