[AI] need urgent help.

moiz tundawala moiztundawala at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:21:38 EDT 2007

Hello friends.
Scanning texts consumes a lot of time. At the same time, the results
are not satisfactory at times especially if one is into reading a lot
of photo copied material. Is there any other way out?
I am into a lot of research, therefore needing instant access to
books. At present, unlike others, staying back and reading books in
the university library is hardly possible for me. I can't even get a
large number of books home. Therefore, getting stuff xeroxed is the
only way out. But time and accuracy are major problems.
A few months back, someone on the list had provided information about
a portable device with a speech synthesizer. An institute in Agra was
referred to in that article.
Can someone help? It is very urgent. I may be in big trouble if things
do not work out.
Regards,
Moiz.