[AI] Want N I O S Hindi Books for Class 12

Sandeep Kaler sandeepkaler_25 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jul 7 03:28:37 EDT 2007

Hello Abdul

Yes NAB library  have some neos books available
pls contact me on my phone or following e mail.
nablibrary at gmail.com
Thanks
Sandeep Kaler,
Library Head
for  "Ram Nath Batra Digital Talking Book Library"
National Association for the Blind
Sec-5, R.K. Puram
New Delhi- 22 India
website:
www.nabdelhi.org
email:
nablibrary at gmail.com
Personal E-Mail:
sandeepkaler at gmail.com
Office Phone: +91 11 26102944, Extention  No. 111
Mobile: 98 730 95 104