[AI] hotmail configaration

Abhijit Joshi abhijitjoshi1977 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:27:55 EDT 2007

Hello Dr. Sudhakar,

    first of all I would like to tell you that configuring  Hotmail account
in outlook express is not free. you have to pay some $s for POP 3 facility.
    If you are not satisfied with this then try this.
    If you are aware about configuring  any mail account then start as you
are starting in the account creation wizard. In place of pop 3 you have to
select http server and then brouze for hot mail

I hope you may get something
Abhijit
KHyderabad