[AI] For the kind attention of AI members in Bangalore, about our informal get together

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri Jul 6 03:22:16 EDT 2007

Dear Access Indians in Bangalore:

I am pleased to let you know all that the date/time and the venue of our
meeting has been finalised.

Date: 28.07.2007 (July 28, 2007)
Day: Saturday
Time: Between 3.00 pm to 6.30 pm (High tea will be served)
Venue: Hotel Ashreya International, Infantry Road, Opposite Police
Commissioner's Office.

As you all have confirmed your participation, you need not reply to this
mail. However, please mail me if you are unable to take part at the last
minute for some reasons.

Other details: Hotel Ashreya International is charging Rs 150/- per
person for hospitalities. So, those who can pay are requested to pay the
amount either to me or to Ms Madhu Singhal at the venue during the
meeting. For other details, kindly call me in the number given below my
signature. The hotel has been booked for 20 persons and so you all are
requested to take part, unless you have something urgent to attend.
Also, if you have your friends are interested, pl bring them along.

This is for Fayaz: Hai, I shall send you the numbers of those who have
confirmed, can you pl call each of them and see if they have received
this information? If this is not possible, kindly revert immediately.

Thanks and regards,

Subramani,
98860-46612.