[AI] my introduction:

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri Jul 6 03:05:10 EDT 2007

What a funny thing this JAWS is?! It almost reads Sudhir and Sudha the
same way and I initially thought this mail is from our regular member R
Sudhir. Any way, welcome Ms Sudha to this group. I think this is the
first time we have someone who has been acknowledged and awarded for the
community work as member of AI.

Subramani