[AI] Replying to private mail

harish kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Jul 6 02:16:11 EDT 2007

    Hello All

Again, members are responding to welcome message on the list and not writing
to the person directly.

There were so many mail asking a copy of the HDFC circular etc.

All these are unnecessary traffic on the list. It should be sent to the
persons concerned.

To those new members, I am giving steps to reply to the sender using Jaws
and OE.
Press Alt+1 twice in quick succession
2 Do ctrl+a toselect all
3 Do ctrl +c to copy to the clipboard
4 Do ctrl+n for new message
5 Do ctrl+v to paste the address in the to field.

Please cooperate. Please also refrain from sending off-topic messages
directly to the list.

If you have any doubt if a posting is off-topic, please email it to me.

If the posting is very useful, I may consider putting to the list even if it
is off-topic.

You may write to me on my email id:
hpkotian at rbi.org.in

Harish.